Sun Basket Paleo Green Goddess Dressing
paleo, gluten free
5 – 10 Minutes
Herb-packed Green Goddess dressing is enjoying a richly deserved comeback. A California classic, it’s said to have originated at San Francisco’s iconic Palace Hotel in the 1920s, inspired by the William Archer play of the same name. We use Primal Kitchen’s paleo mayonnaise as a base, which is made with avocado oil and organic eggs. Vegetarian? Simply omit the anchovy.
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 scallion
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon paleo mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Medium bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley (leaves and stems)
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 anchovy fillet - optional
Prep the garlic and scallion
- Peel and coarsely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure ½ teaspoon.
- Trim the root ends from the scallion.
Blend the ingredients
Nutrition per serving: Serving size: 2 tablespoons. Calories: 60, Protein: 0g, Total Fat: 7g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Carbohydrates: 1g, Fiber: 0g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 180mg